Prep time 10 min | Rest time 60 min| Total time 70 min | Servings 15-20 balls | vegan & gluten free
These Coco-Choco Snack Balls are absolutely delicious and extremely easy to make. They are the perfect snack to pack or perfect dessert to have. They can be sweet to suit your taste or a bit more bitter, you decide!
How to make Coco – Choco Snack Balls
- 64 g cocoa powder
- 64 g coconut oil (liquid)
- 32 g maple or agave syrup
- 20 g coconut flakes
- a bit more cocoa powder and coconut flakes to cover your snack balls
- In a bowl add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut flakes.
- Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a smooth paste.
- Put in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour to solidify the paste.
- Separate small amounts of the paste and roll it small balls between your hands.
- Roll the balls in coconut flakes or cocoa powder.
- They are ready! Enjoy!
I am not saying these snack balls are almost perfect because the truth is, they are absolutely perfect. They are the perfect go-to for when you’re in need of a little sweetness. You can add more or less maple/agave syrup to make it sweeter or more bitter. An alternative you can also do is roll them in a different coverage, I haven’t tried yet, but let me know which one you decide to try!
Personally I love the Coco – Choco Snack Balls as they are so fast to make and with one or two I am satisfied. When I make them, I have to leave them in the kitchen otherwise I’d be eating and snacking the entire time haha. My entire family agrees with me that they are the ultimate deliciousness you need!