Prep time 35 min | Servings 20 pancakes | Vegan and Gluten free
These super easy and simple pancakes will make your breakfast a lot brighter! They are refined sugar and flour free as well as vegan! How much better can it get?
How to make Oat pancakes
- 200g oat flour (you can blend oats until it is similar to flour)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300 ml oat milk
- 1 smashed banana
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or any liquid sweetener)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and stir well until there is no clumps
- In a separate bowl whisk together all the liquid ingredients
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients
- Whisk well until it forms a smooth batter
- Warm a pancake griddle under medium heat with a little olive oil or coconut oil
- Pour a tbsp. of the batter onto the warm oiled pan. Let sit until you see bubbles appear on the top and the sides are set and dry. Flip it around and let it cook for another 30 sec. – 1 min.
- Repeat step 6 until you finish the batter and enjoy!
You can eat your pancakes with any topping you like. I personally really enjoy them with some maple syrup and frozen berries. But I am sure that they are amazing with some butter, jam, chocolate paste or whatever you prefer!
I find that pancakes are the perfect Sunday breakfast. I really enjoy making them with a cup of cappuccino and eating them on my balcony in the sun. It is such a nice feeling.
Let me know when do you like them best!