Prep time 30 min | Servings 2 | vegan
This is a simple and quick recipe with easy to find ingredients. Very savoury and a little spicy, it will waken up your taste buds in the most pleasant way!
How to make some Spicy Gnocchi
- 250g gnocchi
- 1 big garlic cloves
- 250g oat milk
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ – ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp rosemary
- Chop the garlic in tiny cubes
- Mix the milk with the flour in a bowl until there is no more clumps
- Pour the olive oil in a non sticky pan on low heat and add the garlic, let sit for 30 seconds.
- Add the milk and flour mixture to the pan with the garlic
- Add the paprika powder, chili powder, rosemary and some salt and pepper. You can add more or less chili powder in function of how spicy you like it
- Let sit for about 4 min on medium heat. The milk should slightly boil and thicken
- Cook the gnocchi following the indications on the pack
- Add the cooked gnocchi to the sauce, mix well and enjoy!
Gnocchi come from the North of Italy where the colder climate was better for growing potatoes than grain. It is very easy to make them at home (stay update for a new recipe about that coming soon!). Add the perfect sauce like this one and you will be satisfied with your meal!
I personally love gnocchi because they are a good alternative to pasta, plus if you make them at home they contain very little to no gluten. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, let me know!