Prep time 15 min | Servings 2 | gluten free – vegan
This is the ultimate salad anyone needs. You can make it in a time record, and it will still blow your mind by how good it is. You can bring it anywhere with you and enjoy it on the go.
How to make Tofu Quinoa Salad
- 1 avocado
- 125 g tofu
- 170 g quinoa
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 table spoon soy sauce
- 1 tea spoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- Begin by cooking the indicated amount of quinoa in a pot following the instructions behind the package
- Dice the tofu into medium or small cubes
- In a bowl mix the honey, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Add the tofu at the end.
- In a pan at medium to low heat, slightly warm the olive oil
- Add the tofu and cook at medium to low heat for approximately 3 min, stirring often to not let it burn
- Once the tofu turns to a goldish brown color take it off the stove
- Peel and dice your avocado
- Slice your cherry tomatoes thinly
- Add everything to a big salad bowl, mix and add a pinch of salt. Enjoy!
I reunited all of my favorite ingredients in one salad just for you. I am not joking when I say this is the ultimate best. Plus it is colourful and makes you want to eat it. Who said salads are boring? The quinoa brings all the nine essentials amino acids and is one of the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet.
This salad is a very complete meal with protein, vitamins and healthy fats. You can make it in much bigger quantities and bring it to a picnic or get together parties. Everybody will love it, I promise you.
Let me know what you think of it!