Prep time 20 min | Baking time 20 min | Total time 45 min | Servings 5 – 6 | Vegan and Gluten free
Come try out this super easy vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free Crumble recipe! Although it might seem like a basic and simple dessert, it is always satisfying.
How to make an Apple Crumble
- 4 apples (460g)
- 130g oat
- 65g coconut flour
- 8 fresh dates
- 1 tbsp agave / maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 – 4 tbsp plant based milk
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C
- Peal and cut the apples into small cubes. And place them at the bottom of a baking tin.
- Blend the oats, coconut flour, dates with the coconut milk, syrup and milk with an electric mixer until it binds.
- Drizzle some water over the apples in the baking tin, this will help soften them while it bakes.
- Crumble the mixture prepared over the apples evenly.
- Heat in the oven for 15-20min until the crumbles turn to a golden colour.
- Serve with some coconut cream, vanilla ice cream or whatever you prefer, enjoy!
Although it might seem like a basic and simple dessert, I find it always satisfying. It is very quick to make, under an hour, but is so yummy. Even without coconut cream or ice cream, it is enjoyable by itself. You can switch up the fruit used. I personally prefer apples, but it is up to you, let me know what you like best!