Prep time min | Servings |
New to coffee or already a well know lover? This recipe will make everyone happy. Rather it’s to give you an extra boost or just a cozy feeling on a rainy day, you will be satisfied!
How to make a super easy Cappuccino
For the Cappuccino:
- 60 ml espresso (2 shots)
- 155 ml almond milk (or any other plant based milk)
For the espresso shots:
- 80 ml water
- 7 g coffee powder
- Poor the water in the bottom part of Percolator Coffee Maker. There is a little valve on the side, fill in the water until it reaches halfway of that valve.
- Put the coffee powder in the middle part and sit it back on top of the water container. Screw it back to the top part of the Percolator.
- Put on your stove at medium heat for about 1min. Time may vary. When the coffee stars coming up in the top part of the Percolator, you can turn off the heat, otherwise it will burn your coffee.
- Once your coffee shots are ready, pour it in a cup. Add some sugar if you wish.
- In the meanwhile, warm the milk in a pot at medium heat until it slightly boils. It should take around 2 min.
- Once your milk is slightly boiling, take it off the heat and pour it into a bowl, you can also do this next step in the pot, but to prevent burning yourself I would advise using a bowl.
- Now, it’s time to foam the milk. I use a little whisk, but there are also other ways to foam your milk. So just whisk your milk until some of it creates a thick foam.
- Pour the milk in the same cup of the coffee, the foam will depose itself as you pour the milk.
- You can sprinkle some cinnamon, chocolate, pumpkin powder on top of your coffee if you wish, and enjoy!
This super easy and quick Vegan Cappuccino is an absolute must if you like coffee. Or even if you like coffee a little less like me.
You know those rainy, grumpy days when you just want something to cheer you up and a sensation of a warm hug, you feel me? Yeah, this cappuccino is exactly it. It is quick, easy to make, and will automatically fill your heart. The sweet taste and the special smell of coffee will completely replenish you with energy and happiness!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, let me know!